A Stumbling Block or a Stepping Stone

Isn't it strange that Princes and Kings
And clowns who caper in stardust rings,
And common people like you and me
Are builders for eternity?

Each is given a set of tools,
A shapeless mass, and a book of rules,
And each must make, ere life has flown,
A stumbling block or a stepping stone.

Author unknown

Monday, October 13, 2008

My New Blog

I decided to start a new blog entirely devoted to family history. If you are related to me, and I have an email address for you, you will get an email each time I update this blog. I will be posting spotlights on my ancestors, some of whom are also your ancestors. Feel free to copy and paste anything you find interesting or worth saving and sharing with your families. My first post will be dedicated to William Bridge, my 3rd great grandfather on my father's side. I recently joined Ancestry.com and was able to find more information about this man than I had previously. If you have questions about my research, or if you have anything to add, please make a comment by clicking on "comments" under the post. Thanks for coming, and come back often!

No comments: